Clarion Hotel of Albany (formerly the Quality Inn)
3 Watervliet Ave
Albany NY 12206
- Buses leave approximately 8:00 AM for Amsterdam Guy Park or Fonda for railfanning along the busy CSX Chicago Line. Possible talk by Assemblyman Paul Tonko on history of stone building. Photography of old canal lock also available.
- Bus tour for Niagara Power facility in Glenmont to see S-motor and T3a-motor in storage, owned by Mohawk & Hudson Chapter NRHS.
- Bus tour of Amtrak facilities.
Saturday Events and Presentations:
- Jeff English - NYC Boxcars, the Classic Era
- Len Killian and Jim Odell - Albany 1949-1968
- Robert Buck - The Boston and Albany, During and After the NYC
- David Staplin - Modeling the NYC 'Bridge' Series cars
- Richard Barrett - Albany and West Albany - Steam to Diesel era
- Fred Furminger - NYC 5201 - The First Production Hudson - My collection and recollections
- Preston Cook - Inside EMD
- Model Contest, Cocktail Hour, Annual Banquet, and Annual Business Meeting