Convention Registration at Hotel
Friday Evening 7:00-10:00pm
- Model Clinics (TBA)
- Speakers/Photo Presentations (TBA)
- FGLK trip 8:00am-5:00pm
- Evening Banquet – 6:00-7:30pm
- Keynote Speaker (TBA) – 7:30pm
- Additional Presentations – follows keynote
- Annual Meeting of NYCSHS (open to membership or registered Convention attendees) – follows speaker
- Model Train Show at Hotel - 9:00-1:00
- Speaker Presentations (TBA) – 10:00-2:00
- Model Contest Judging
Registration Fee: NYCSHS Members (including family members and spouses) $95.00 for all activities, including Finger Lakes Railway excursion, Evening Banquet, and Train Show Admission. Non-members can register at $95.00 plus $35.00 extra. The extra fee covers membership in the Society for one year, including all rights and benefits, including a year of the Central Headlight. Late registration for NYCSHS members after March 1 is $110.00. Rooms are at the Ramada Lakefront in Geneva, NY. Rooms can be reserved at the special NYCSHS rate of $89.00, you must mention the NYCSHS Convention to get the rate. Early reservations are essential, only 70 rooms are reserved for us on a first come, first served basis. You are responsible for making your own reservations.
Alternate Lodging: Individuals interested in alternate lodging will have to make their own arrangements. Other hotels are available in Geneva, Canandaigua, Penn Yan, Waterloo, as well as Rochester and Syracuse.
Please make your hotel reservations as early as possible to ensure your space! More information posted as it becomes available.